Home By Choice

Can I Live At Home?

Para recibir esta información en español; favor de llamar a 512-832-6349

Do you, or someone you know live in a nursing facility but want to move back home? Do you want to live with family members or find an affordable apartment? People in nursing facilities can choose to live in their own homes or with their families with the appropriate support systems.

Many people who receive Medicaid will qualify for in-home care. We can help you find out if in-home care is right for you. We can even help you find a place to live and move back to the community.

Home By Choice (HBC) Project

ARCIL is a community-based, nonprofit corporation serving people with disabilities. We provide community awareness, relocation, and transition services. Services are available to people of all ages with all types of disabilities.

The Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) contracts with several community organizations to help people transition to the community.

The HBC program provides assistance with:

DADS Community Care Services and other community resources
Housing or moving back home
Grants for paying moving expenses, deposits, household items, and other related expenses
Information on living in the community with suitable support

Some of the services provided in DADS Community Care Programs include:

Nursing Services
Therapies and Habilitation
Attendant Services
Medical Equipment and Supplies
Case Management
Minor Home Modifications
Unlimited Prescriptions

Applicants Must Meet Service Eligibility Criteria.

For More Information Contact:

ARCIL, Inc. (Austin)
Phone (512) 832-6349
Toll Free (800) 414-6327

ARCIL, Inc. (Round Rock)
Phone (512) 828-4624
Toll Free (800) 414-6327

ARCIL, Inc. (San Marcos)
Phone (512) 396-5790
Toll Free (800) 572-2973

ARCIL serves the Austin area: Bastrop, Blanco, Brazos, Burleson, Burnet, Caldwell, Fayette, Grimes, Hays, Lee, Llano, Milam, San Saba, Travis, Washington & Williamson counties.

We help you "live at home."